Desi Diarrhea

Explosive liquid thoughts on all things Indian. Warm & pleasant sometimes. Painful & disgusting at other times. Always brown.

Thursday, January 17, 2008

For those who want a hot Indian girl, maybe this will help


So my friend swears that this program called I Want a Hot Indian Girl has changed his life and helped him meet, date, and sleep with hot Indian girls. When he told me this, I laughed my tail off and made fun of him for a good 20 minutes along with several other friends.

I looked at the site and then laughed at him more. I'm married so I have no idea if this thing works, but the site is entertaining for sure. He swears (my friend that is) that this book has changed his life. He does seem to do well with the ladies, but I refuse to believe a book containing "strategies" about how to get a hot Indian girl helped him achieve this.

The guy who wrote the book dubs himself The Indian Legend (I can't make this stuff up. I told you it was ridiculous). If you are married, a homo or a white supremacist and therefore have no interest in hot Indian girls, I'd still say goto the site just for a good laugh. Crazy f'in people out there.

BTW, have to check out this guy's blog. The entry about AILFs (Aunties I'd Like to F^ck) is highly disturbing.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home