Desi Diarrhea

Explosive liquid thoughts on all things Indian. Warm & pleasant sometimes. Painful & disgusting at other times. Always brown.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Link to my blog and get FAMOUS!

Ok not really, but it would still be cool. If you are a fellow blogger, website owner, etc, let's exchange links. As readers know, I am looking to juice up the # of visitors Desi Diarrhea gets. I purchased a spot on The Crorepati a couple weeks ago and that has juiced traffic significantly (4 to 5 times higher per day since then), but I am GREEDY and I want MORE!

So to this end, I'm initiating a link exchange request/call to action with fellow bloggers, websites, etc that see this. Just link to Desi Diarrhea (www.blogspot.desidiarrhea.com) on your site and leave a comment with the following:

1. Name of your site
2. Url where link is

I'll then add your site to my blog and post a comment back when done. Pretty simple. You have more links to you and I have more to me. Of course, if your site is adult-oriented or otherwise containing content not suitable for most, I may stay a while to enjoy it myself, but I might not be able to link to you (and I'll let you know).

Won't you help me bring Diarrhea to more people?

Thanks,
Mr N

10 Comments:

  • At 2:56 PM, Blogger Mr. N said…

    Respected Hanumanji

    The link to your blog is now up.

    Mr N

     
  • At 2:37 PM, Blogger Chipsen Dipp said…

    yeah... I'm not convinced that my blog has any special worth, but I linked to you anyway.

    1. The Arbitrary Ravings

    2. enricokropotkin.blogspot.com

     
  • At 7:42 PM, Blogger Mr. N said…

    Sir Jean,

    Thanks much. Your link is also up.

    Rgds,
    Mr N

     
  • At 1:10 AM, Blogger R said…

    1. Crazy Quilt

    2. http://aldebaran14.blogspot.com

    (It's in the Friends section in the left Sidebar below the translation tool)

     
  • At 4:52 AM, Blogger Mr. N said…

    Dear Crazy Quilt,

    Link is up. Thanks.

    Mr N

     
  • At 6:46 AM, Blogger pratYk said…

    I don't mind putting up your blog on mine .. but mine's a sports blog .. wonder if u still wanna be associated with it ...

    check it out @

    http://desigooner.blogspot.com

    started a couple of months back but most of my visitors are yanks/brits/hongkongese ;)

    would love to get some desi traffic if you put up my blog on yours tho ...

     
  • At 2:29 PM, Blogger Mr. N said…

    Pratyk,

    I put up your blog on my site (check out the right side) under Blogs of Note.

    Please send me a note when my blog is up on your site and where.

    Thanks,
    Mr. Natwarlal

     
  • At 1:07 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hi, mr N,
    i have linked your site from my blog,on top right ,
    pls provide a link to my site !
    My site is about Tips an tricks.

    Tricks and Tips

    www.mdmindia.blogspot.com

     
  • At 11:29 AM, Blogger commanderselvam said…

    Name : Shanti Alwar
    Date : 03/26/2009
    Comments : Respected Siddhar Swamiji, I approached you to solve the problems in my job and career. You preferred some Thantric rituals and you performed those rituals. By the power of the mantras and rituals, now I am in a good job. Thank you very much for making my life a wonderful one.

    Name : Anitha Davar, Chandler
    Date : 03/26/2009
    Comments : am having a son and a daughter. My son is having some kind of mental problems and due to those problems he was unable to concentrate in my higher studies. I consulted many physicians and astrologers. I came to you at last. You checked the horoscope of my son and performed some Atharva Vedic rituals. Now he has returned to his normal life and he studies well. Thanks and Namaskars for making me and myself happy.

    WWW.108SHIVA.COM

     
  • At 12:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The author of desidiarrhea.blogspot.com has written an excellent article. You have made your point and there is not much to argue about. It is like the following universal truth that you can not argue with: 6 O’clock newscasts always do segments on how nice the weather was, despite everyone knowing this Thanks for the info.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home