Desi Diarrhea

Explosive liquid thoughts on all things Indian. Warm & pleasant sometimes. Painful & disgusting at other times. Always brown.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Desi Diarrhea goes big time - Our first advertisement


Advertising my blog - that's so un-bloglike. So last week, I plunked down $75 to buy some advertising for Desi Diarrhea. Cuz I genuinely think people should read the crap (pun intended) that I'm writing. And so I bought a spot on The Crorepati. Some of my blog brethren have said that what I'm doing is wrong -- that blogs should just be found by people and hold their attention and build loyalty that way. I think my blog brothers are just jealous cuz they can't afford to advertise their pathetic blogs else they would. And all I can say is that my blog got an extra 200 unique visitors this past week so it's working. My goal of giving Diarrhea to the world is slowly coming true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home